Life is unpredictable. Whether it’s from job loss, illness, domestic violence, or some other reason, many people in the Bay Area are just one life event away homelessness. The unfortunate reality for low income individuals or families is the lack of affordable housing in the Bay Area — one of the most expensive places to live in the U.S. But there is help and hope.
If you or your family are facing or experiencing homelessness, there are real-world resources and practical knowledge to help you get back on your feet, regain your stability, and become self-sufficient again. Home & Hope Housing Search Workshops will give you the effective skills, helpful hints, and powerful knowledge you need to address whatever challenges you might face when looking to find a new place to call home.
Home & Hope Housing Search Workshops include topic areas like:
- The How To of Housing Applications
- Understanding Housing Options
- Your Rights & Responsibilities as a Tenant
- Strategies to Secure Your Home and Avoid Eviction
Home & Hope’s Housing Search Workshops provide practical information and knowledge to help those facing or experiencing homelessness to find and keep a new home with confidence.
(all times are Pacific)
- June 9 – 1:30PM to 3:30PM
- June 11- 3:00PM to 5:00PM
- June 16 – 1:30PM to 3:30PM
- June 18- 3:00PM to 5:00PM
- June 23 – 1:30PM to 3:30PM
- June 25- 3:00PM to 5:00PM
- June 30- 1:30PM to 3:30PM
For more information:
Download the Housing Search Workshop flyer
Download the Housing Search Workshop brochure
To register for any or all of these workshops, email Home & Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.652.1103. We’re here to help.