Let’s Create Change, Together
Join the Home & Hope family and make a difference.
Use Your Skills for Good, Every Day
We’re a diverse group of people who passionately believe in our mission to provide a safe haven for homeless families while helping them to regain long-term self-sufficiency and to raise awareness around the plight of homeless families by engaging our local community.
Together, we create an environment of safety, work-life balance, communication, respect, support, and trust. We’re a small but mighty organization with big ideas, so we’re committed and focused on grassroots ways to create change in our own backyard and in the world. We engender hope, justice, compassion, positivity, and kindness within the organization and with everyone we encounter.
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Plan (HSP)
- Continuing education assistance
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Paid sick leave and time off
- Friendly culture that truly believes in the importance of work/life balance
- A great team committed to making the world a better place
We have no open positions at this time, but we’re always looking for great people to help us fulfill our mission. Send your resume to email@example.com or please consider volunteering your time. Let’s work together to end homelessness in San Mateo County.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our progress. No spam, we promise.