Despite the unending challenges that the COVID pandemic caused in 2020, we’re also proud of some hard-earned milestones that we accomplished with the help of your generous support including:
- Adapting our service model from housing and feeding our families with partner congregations to providing safe, clean hotels that accommodate our families.
- Launching an all-new, more modern brand that reflects the hope and optimism that we strive to provide to families experiencing homelessness.
- Launching a brand new website that provides statistics and information on the plight of the homeless, news on homeless advocacy, expanded information on our mission and vision, and so much more.
- Hiring two new staff members: Daisy Chavez, Case Manager, and Shannon Titus, Grants & Development Manager. With this help, we can offer our families more support and resources, expand our programs, increase our presence in San Mateo county, develop new partners, and deepen our relationships with our existing congregation partners.
- Welcoming several new, highly skilled operations and technical experts who have improved our back end software and accounting systems so we can function more effectively and efficiently, accomplishing more with our limited resources.
But we couldn’t have done any of it without YOU, our supporters. We want to make sure that you know the real impact that your support has on our families. Your support gives hope, safety, and faith — and directly and positively changes the lives of children, moms, and dads for the better. Thank you for all you do to make your community, and in your world, a better place. We look forward to working with you to make more positive change in the world in 2021! To help, visit our volunteer page at https://www.homeandhope.net/volunteer/